TOP OF THE HAZARDOUS WASTE HIERARCHY
- To reduce costs of recovery and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous industrial packaging.
- To secure UK manufacture’s reconditioned packaging supply chain.
- To deliver quality assure innovative just in time products and services each and every time.
Cost save Essentials
- 1/42014 WM2 and 1/7/2015 WM3 have increased producer responsibility and producer costs.
- Packaging Reuse 2015 License variation provides a bespoke, industry leading , environmentally advanced cost managed response nationally for industrial packaging
- Packaging Reuse deliver recycling solutions to the north West
- Packaging Reuse trademarked Waste Manager in the Cloud provides national management solutions for all waste and recycling streams.
INCREASE IN WASTE CRIME ****Fresh from the show LAST week – RWM Exhibition******
INCREASE IN WASTE CRIME ****Fresh from the show LAST week – RWM Exhibition****** So, if low value raw materials such as mixed rigid plastics and lightly contaminated materials find their way into the landfill waste stream the chances of contractors sustaining the landfill tax charges are limited. As Emma Howard Boyd, chair of the Environment […]
Are you secure from waste crime? II
Hazardous packaging loads produce hazardous waste. Hazardous packaging loads produce hazardous waste. Drummed hazardous waste loads can cost up to £10,000 per vehicle load. No wonder waste has become attractive to some who are unscrupulous. There are many well documented waste piles on farmland, tyres in warehouses, fires hiding a multitude of sins. But don’t […]
Choosing your waste/disposal company responsibly!
When choosing your hazardous waste or packaging removal company When choosing your hazardous waste or packaging removal company it is useful to understand the relationship with the waste hierarchy. At Packaging Reuse we monitor raw materials presented as waste on behalf of our customers, and inform them of potential production non- conformances, if we receive […]