Welcome to Packaging Reuse & Disposal Services!
Working with you to get your company the best outcome!
Packaging Reuse, established in 2010, offers a range of services and products in the packaging and recycling sector. Incorporating reconditioning and disposal of drums, IBC's, hazardous waste, cardboard, plastic and pallets.
Ensuring the best solution used for the environment and customer with an effective outcome. We have an on site laboratory and are fully licensed with many years of senior management waste industry experience.
With an in house laboratory and chemist available. Using effective technical assessment of waste and packaging, utilizing harmonized classification and labelling to WM3 guidance. Ensuring an efficient outcome for both the environment and customer.
Packaging Reuse is top of the waste hierarchy: We reuse & recycle, then use cost effective recovery and disposal options.
Happy to advise & help, we can do it all!
Why choose Packaging Reuse?
- Reconditioned IBC’s, drums and 25 litre kegs
- Recycling and Disposal of Drums and IBC’s
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Cardboard, plastic and pallet recycling
- Company based in Trafford Park, Manchester
- EA permitted site for the treatment and transfer
of hazardous industrial packaging
- 60 years of senior waste management industry experience
- 15 01 10* disposal via Hazardous Statements/Properties
- Quick response facilities
- Flexible solutions
- ISO 9001
Please call to discuss your requirements on: 0161 848 0976
TOP OF THE HAZARDOUS WASTE HIERARCHY
- To reduce costs of recovery and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous industrial packaging.
- To secure UK manufacture’s reconditioned packaging supply chain.
- To deliver quality assure innovative just in time products and services each and every time.
Waste Hierarchy - different stages described in more detail.
Cost save Essentials
- 1/42014 WM2 and 1/7/2015 WM3 have increased producer responsibility and producer costs.
- Packaging Reuse 2015 License variation provides a bespoke, industry leading , environmentally advanced cost managed response nationally for industrial packaging
- Packaging Reuse deliver recycling solutions to the north West
- Packaging Reuse trademarked Waste Manager in the Cloud provides national management solutions for all waste and recycling streams.
New Vehicles to compliment the fleet 2017
Drum Man – Waste Hierarchy
Drum Man – 90% Recycling 100% Compliance
Drum Man – Drum & IBC Disposal
Drum Man – Paperwork & Compliance
Drum Man – Reprocessing
Recycling is a complicated business
Recycling is a complicated business. Recycling is a complicated business. Oxo biodegradable plastics, China and humble plastic drum, IBC and 25 litre plastic container. You only need to take a quick look at the recent MRW to see how complex recycling is. The issue also highlights the need for continuous supplier due diligence, to avoid […]
Who will help the enforcers?
Who will help the enforcers? It’s not all about offshore accounts. Who will help the enforcers? It’s not all about offshore accounts. Payment by cash for scrap metal and ignoring the spirit and the letter of waste licensing law. How local authority, police, HMRC and the Environment Agency are trapped in budget cutting inaction. Recycling […]
Increase in recycling stocks increase in Insurance
INCREASE IN RECYCLING STOCKS INCREASE IN INSURANCE Increase in recycling stocks increase in insurance may occur. As recyclable material stops moving to China, there will be increased pressure to hold stocks at recovery and transfer facilities. The track record of fires in the industry has increased Environment Agency vigilance on stocks occurring outside licensed conditions. […]