WM3 Compliant cost-management and reduction
WM2 and new WM3 have brought greater responsibility to the producer in terms of clarifications of hazardous waste stream. It is now more vital than ever to have a team helping you to handle issues such as:
- Assisting in identification and analysis of waste in a cost effective manner.
- Network all hazardous disposal options from Cemfuel, high temperature incineration, TFS and treatment.
- Identify product and packaging costs properly as part of the overall waste cost:
- Hazardous waste disposal costs:
- Cost of packaging
- Cost of manufacturing on raw materials and/or product
- Cost of disposal
- Packaging Reuse’s USP is to quantify all three of these costs.
Please enquire for further details.
‘With an in house laboratory and chemist available. Using effective technical assessment of waste and packaging, utilizing harmonized classification and labelling to WM3 guidance. Ensuring an efficient outcome for both the environment and customer.‘