When it comes to industrial standard packaging, high standard of construction and subsequent performance is only half the story. Increasingly, the current economy requires for the efficient and effective use of resources by from a financial and an environmental perspective.
Pakaging Reuse offer the highest standard of Drum and IBC reconditioning. Key to all our undertakings is the maintenance of both performance and environmental efficiency, to the benefit of our customers.
We only utilise modern and highly developed systems when providing either reconditioning and recycling services to our customers. This method of operation provides two key benefits:
- Ensures that performance is maintained across an extended lifecycle.
- Guarantees that all environmental practices and requirements are met in line with new WM3 classification and regulation.
These core benefits are ensured by the multi-faceted approach that we utilise, the process includes:
- The provision of nationwide collection networks of your industrial containers and hazardous waste.
- The provision of reconditioned industrial packaging which meets Certified Standards.
- The Certification of both packaging and hazardous waste to UN Recommendations and those laid out in the WM3 legislation.
- The dedicated reconditioning and recycling of industrial packaging.
- The dedicated safe handling and removal of all hazardous waste, in line with the regulations outlined in the WM3 legislation.
- We offer both inspection and test facilities for Dangerous Goods Use, in line with both UN recommendations and WM3 legislation.
Our customers and clients can rest assured that we provide the optimum solution for their waste packaging, both in terms of leveraging the maximum economic advantage and environmental compliance. This is irrespective of the specific option which is utilised, as these two objectives are achieved brand wide, in all our re-conditioning, recycling, reuse and recovery services.
Should you be unsure of the specific qualification of your used industrial packaging and waste regulation, then do not worry! Our team are on hand to provide technical assistance and advice, including the handling of both hazardous and dangerous waste.
For further information about our dedicated reconditioning and recycling services, or to arrange a meeting with our team to discuss a solution for your residual requirements for waste management and packaging recycling, a member of our dedicated customer service team can be contacted by calling: 0161 848 0976
Email enquiries can be sent to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org